Job description / Role
The job holder is the one point contact for all customer complaints both Retail and Entity and is responsible for the investigation, resolution, learning, better practices, process changes to ensure non-recurrence of the complaint. The job holder is also the Single Point of Contact for all complaining customers hence responsible for excellence in Client Engagement through positive service recovery of all customer complaints.
• Establishes contact with customers upon receipt of complaints by advising them of a reference number and timeframe for resolution (Medium: SMS/Telephony/Email/Fax/Written/Verbal) within the specified period.
• Ensure that complaints received are handled in a professional and diplomatic manner by operating within the guidelines of the Bank .
• Verifies all complaints by detailed investigation, follow up, escalation and liaison for resolution.
• Draft letters/email responses for complaints
• Obtains information for root cause analysis by probing and analyzing information
• Identify gaps in processes/policies and undertake initiatives to bridge the same.
• Initiate continuous learning to ensure product knowledge is fully updated for Consumer/Entity products/services.
• Initiates forums/meetings, process changes, better practices and learning from complaints to reduce the incidence of error after identifying gaps in processes/policies
• Liaise with the respective WBG and Business Banking teams for all Entity complaints to ensure the appropriate corrective/preventive action is implemented and the Relationship Manager obtains service recovery
• Review all allocated complaints logged on the system and update frequently to ensure effective tracking of complaints until resolution.
• Responsible to review all complaints to ensure the data input and the integrity of the complaint module System is fully maintained.
• Handle backup functions for complaints handling and assist colleagues in fulfilment of daily tasks as assigned
Education and Experience:
• University degree or equivalent
• 2-3 years' experience in Contact Centre / financial service industry and knowledge of banking product, process and procedure from a front end perspective.
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.