Job description / Role
Your daily tasks will include, but not limited to:
• Assisting our multi-national Clients' with global business set up including:
- Company registration and
- Corporate bank account opening and
- Accounting and tax and
- Employee recruitment; the A to Z of business set up
• Timely and efficiently completing multiple country engagements; and
• Global conference calls & physical meetings with clients.
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Our ideal candidate:
• Enjoys project managing multi-national Clients' engagements over a 4-month period;
• Is solution orientated, problem solver, requiring minimal supervision;
• Is able to supply quality deliverables to our multi-national Clients';
• Has professional experience of 3 to 5 years with one employer;
• Has excellent English written and oral communication skills;
• Is Russian or Arabic speaking, reading and writing is a plus;
• Detail orientated and good research and planning skills;
• Has a business degree from a quality university;
• Is disciplined with high professional standards;
About the Company
Healy Consultants assists international clients with company incorporation all around the world, global corporate bank account opening, nominee director services, accounting and tax planning services, business advisory services, legal solutions, industry specific expert solutions to support the startup and operation of their businesses.
Our firm has comprehensive experience in setting up legitimate, tax efficient financial structures and also provide fast solutions (turnkey solutions). Our consultants have extensive knowledge and experience in the registration of offshore companies in Asia and all other international jurisdictions.
Healy Consultants' corporate support services, such as virtual office and nominee director/shareholder services, auditing services, international immigration services assist clients to maximise the efficiency of their international business operations.