Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a well-established professional services company, we are looking for a Client Management Consultant.
The role is focused in the B2B environment, the company's non-core services provide a variety of other services to support businesses based in the UAE and Qatar. The primary role of the Client Management Consultant is to proactively driving revenue numbers through managing and controlling the relationship with existing clients. Build and maintain relationships with clients, maintain an accurate CRM log. Ensure sticky client relationships by pre-empting and managing client issues, anticipating client needs and delivering client satisfaction whilst championing the company Core Values and demonstrating this through professional behaviour and work.
- Develop and implement a consulting plan that incorporates initiatives for identifying and gaining new corporate business across all sectors.
- Constantly seek out new opportunities for business growth using creative and innovative solutions.
- Construct and deliver against the agreed business development plan and strategy.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of prospects through building a strong customer relationship to ensure that the client’s needs are recognized and met.
- Pro-actively co-ordinate, plan and prepare for client visits.
- Ensure that all data collected is accurately inputted onto CRM in a timely manner.
- Conduct research and analysis to effectively understand the market, including competitor activity and government regulations.
- Position and enhance the company's brand effectively within the marketplace.
- Attend networking events, exhibitions and relevant business meetings to increase brand awareness.
- Ensure you are fully aware of, and comply with the company's QMS requirements related to your activities.
- Prepare a weekly status report to the Head of Consulting in a timely manner.
- Complete all reports in a timely manner.
Overview of Role Expectation
Act as a Champion of company Core Values and Practices through own professional conduct and quality of work, both internally and externally.
Display business awareness, with understanding of workflow priority and how this connects to the wider business.
Display a proactive and a collaborative, solutions focus in work that reflects the company
Demonstrate an attitude of open-mindedness and understanding when faced with change and be willing and engaged in both adhering to change initiatives and actively providing input into such processes in order to solve problems and improve business results.
Develops Winning Strategies
Takes a broad perspective and clearly links strategies to plans and objectives. Demonstrates a strong knowledge of external competitor activity and market trends. Understands the key business drivers; uses financial and other business or commercial information to identify business opportunities.
Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals. Sets robust plans well in advance and initiates action to move projects forward. Adjusts actions to respond and capitalize on changing circumstances. Manages time effectively, monitoring performance against deadlines and milestones.
Focuses on the Customer and the Client
Proactively anticipates customer needs and identifies their specific requirements. Promotes the company’s products and seeks opportunities to improve existing business. Ensures premium value is delivered. Ensures the customer experience is positive and effective to enhance the company’s' brand.
Drives Innovation and Change
Carries out systematic and rational analysis to identify the root cause of problems. Is prepared to challenge the status quo and drive innovation. Makes informed judgements. Generates creative ideas/solutions. Knows when to adopt existing ideas and when to invent.
Builds and Leverages Relationships
Coordinates efforts/resources within and across teams to deliver goals. Recognizes the importance of teamwork to achieve objectives; brings in ideas, information, suggestions and expertise from others outside the immediate team. Builds strong team relationships within and across teams.
Communicates openly and confidently. Influences, and convinces others in a way that results in acceptance and agreement. Shapes conversations to ensure focus and understanding. Speaks frankly, debates at the table, not afterwards; engages in constructive confrontation. Is a supportive listener.
Demonstrates Personal Excellence
Acts with integrity. Shows energy and resilience. Maintains commitment and remains positive in the face of setbacks and obstacles. Keeps difficulties in perspective and remains positive. Understands own strengths and limitations and is focused on self-development. Is authentic, approachable, open and honest.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in consultancy/business development
- MENA region relevant experience and network
- Demonstrated ability to understand and successfully apply all aspects of the business consulting process
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Demonstrated analytical approach and ability to quickly assess client potential and requirements.
- Demonstrated numerically strength and ability to look at and understand financial feasibility and benefit to the business of all consulting work and negotiations
- UAE or international driving license
Knowledge and Skills
- IT competency (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Planning & Organising
- Solutions Focused
- Relationship Building Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Confident, reasoned Decision Making
- Highly presentable
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
New Business Consultant
Green Gulf Careers
Marketing Sales Representative
JNK Services DMCC
Product & Trade Marketing Manager
Irwin & Dow
Business Development Executive
BAC Middle East