Job description / Role
Our client in the Dubai Marina area is looking for an experienced Client Relationship Manager to join their expanding team. The client is well established (over 10 years in business in Dubai) working in the corporate services industry for local and international clients. They are looking for someone who has proven sales experience from wealth management, legal, tax or estate planning backgrounds.
• You will be tasked with contacting all of their current international and locally based clients to sell value added services and advise on tax, legal and regulatory issues.
• This is a revenue generation role and is heavily weighted with commission. (Salary including flight allowance is 12-15k AED + comms)
To be considered for this role you must have:
• At least 5 years work experience in the UAE within a financial, legal or advisory business;
• Considerable knowledge and experience of estate planning, wealth management or corporate services;
• An understanding of financial requirements for UAE based businesses. (including VAT);
• A degree in law, economics or finance is an advantage;
• A passion and an understanding for business;
• Experience of selling to C-level clients;
• International work experience. (ideally in the UK or Europe)
• Excellent English skills.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.