Job description / Role
Loggerhead Partners (Dubai) is looking for a Client Relationship Manager
• Responsible for working with clients and their advisors from all over the word, in selecting and structuring their holdings in our areas of operation, and coordinating the incorporation process with the jurisdictional authorities.
• Assisting clients in choosing the most suitable business environment within jurisdictions in UAE, and subsequently supporting clients with administrative work and application process.
• Conducting meetings with the local banks to understand the regulations, requirements and procedures for bank account opening, and also to understand the offerings of each bank.
• Assisting clients with bank account facilitation (corporate and personal) with commercial and investment banks in UAE, and internationally.
• Constantly developing and managing the strategies used to deliver and maintain strong client experiences, and ensure that excellent client services are being delivered at all times.
• Assisting clients with ongoing maintenance of company, including visa arrangements, coordinating with our associates to arrange accounting and auditing, and other bespoke services.
• Undertaking business development campaigns across Middle Eastern, European, African, and Asian markets to develop B2B relationships with accountants, lawyers, and wealth managers.
• Religiously follow up on business development campaigns and proposals to potential clients, to bring prospect to fruition.
• Identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and associates, and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
• Assisting with the development of marketing literature and business development campaigns.
• Responsible for managing her/his client portfolio and addressing all of her/his client’s needs in relation to our services.
AED 12000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Paid holiday, Annual Insurance, Annual flight home, Discretionary bonus policy
• The ability to carefully listen to the client, understand their problems and associate those problems with the firm’s products and services.
• A deep understanding of structuring companies across jurisdictions (e.g. free zones, offshore, LLC) or the ability to learn quickly. This is the basis of the job.
• Ability to process information and be able to present in a simple format in order to be understood by clients with potentially little knowledge on the subject matter.
• Strong passion and experience in sales and business development.
• Ability to cross sell and upsell the firms’ other products services
• Good organizational and project management skills.
• Good client relationship skills with a lot of patience and grace.
• Client oriented, experienced dealing and interacting with clients face to face, via email and over the phone.
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Must have Bachelor degree in Finance, Commerce, Business, Accounting, Legal, Paralegal or similar.
• Excellent command of the English language both verbally and written, especially in business writing.
• Candidates with banking and sales experience will be given preference.
• Additional languages are highly valued especially Greek, Russian, French, or German.
About the Company
A leading consulting, advisory and management solutions firm in the UAE.
Key Accounts Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Account Manager - Sales
Assistant Product Manager, Remittance
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Relationship Manager - Wealth Management