Job description / Role
On behalf of CELINE- LVMH , We are looking for a Clienteling Manager for our boutique at Dubai mall who will be a true ambassador for our House.
Integrated into the management team of the store and present in the sales area, you will report to the Store manager as well as to Area Manager. You are responsible for management and customer development in accordance with the codes of Maison Celine.
Celine is a booming French and leather goods couture house driven by a new holistic and creative project led by Hedi Slimane , its artistic director.
Celine's ambition is to become one of the most iconic luxury brands worldwide.
To make this vision a reality, we are looking for enthusiastic, agile and passionate personalities eager to evolve in a demanding environment.
What you will be doing
- Significant presence in sales areas and with operational teams, for in-depth knowledge of customers.
- Ensure the excellence of the customer experience during their visit to the store.
- Support store managers in managing their teams on customer issues.
- Train and coach teams on Clienteling topics (tools, customer knowledge, soft skills, etc.)
- Participation in the training and coaching program for sales teams on clienteling and CRM tools.
- Definition of recruitment and development objectives for local and international customers in conjunction with the France Retail Department, the Europe Customer Department and the Store Department.
- Feedback of needs then implementation and animation of CRM programs and tools
- Management and animation of the customer database; Data Capture
- Participation in the construction of customer relations actions
- Monitoring of actions and measures of return on investment.
Customer events and treatments:
- Definition of the animation plan and associated ROI objectives
- Organization and management of customer events in the Boutique.
- Participation in events and customer treatments.
- Communication with the Retail teams of the plan and events for the year.
- Welcoming and personalized treatment of major customers during their visit to the store to offer them an exceptional experience.
- Customer treatment and coordination of international customers, visiting during important events of the House (Catwalks, collection launches, Fashion Week etc.)
- Quantitative and qualitative reporting of actions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive experience in Luxury Fashion Retail, within the UAE
- A strong Client book within Luxury Fashion
- Arabic language is mandatory for this role
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.