Job description / Role
IFS - Government & Public sector Industry Driver - Clients & Markets - Senior Manager - Dubai
Line of Service
- Internal Firm Services
- IFS - Clients & Markets
- Senior Manager
Job Description & Summary
- We are now seeking to recruit a confident, dynamic and experienced individual who will be responsible for supporting our Government Industry Leader and the portfolio of clients primarily across Saudi Arabia and the UAE. You will be working with regional leaders, members of the business development team and Partners from across the firm based across the Middle East region.
- The ideal candidate will have 8 - 10 years experience working in Government & Public Sector (G&PS) in the region and preferably 4 years experience in the Saudi market.
- He/She should have a good level of understanding of Strategy, Transformation, Organization Restructure, Project Management and Business Process Re-engineering within the government sector.
- We expect him/her to work closely with the Business Development Directors and with the Industry leader to deliver the following:
- Develop and maintain specific views on G&PS at the active markets (Saudi, UAE, Qatar and Kuwait) in addition to ME market in general.
- Manage and update the G&PS Industry pipeline on Salesforce and PowerBI.
- Provide professional reports about G&PS business including detailed analytics to help the Industry Leader better decide on the priorities and needed actions to maximize the RoI of the planned investment.
- Lead client feedback assessments.
- Identify and lead the arrangement for key strategic events where G&PS should consider, sponsor and contribute.
- Ensure to have updated competitors intelligence report.
- Establish strong relationships both internally within the firm and externally with clients and industry players.
- Identify possible client issues and help propose solutions from across the PwC service offerings.
- Take a keen interest in industry trends and the impact it will have on PwC's clients, and using the latest business development and marketing tools to help shape the clients' thinking and PwC's success in the market.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or MBA
- The role will involve working familiarity with UAE & Saudi Ministries and government entities and experience of Ministries is essential.
- Exposure to sales processes and commercial acumen. Experience in CRM systems such as Salesforce is particularly attractive.
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Experience in working and communicating with executive management.
- Experience in account management in a large corporate environment.
- Language Skills: Fluent in English and Arabic (verbal and written). Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East where the project dictates.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.