Job description / Role
Clinic Insurance Manager - Healthcare - Dubai
A well-established, leading Medical Clinic in Dubai is looking for a Clinic Insurance Manager to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis. The candidate must already work in Dubai.
Responsible for the insurance function with the objective of streamlining the process of patient insurance claims and recovery through effective liaising with insurance companies while maximizing patient satisfaction. Responsible for overseeing the insurance operations and designing, implementing and training staff on insurance protocols.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key Outputs Prospective Insurance companies identified, agreements reviewed, the selection made and contracts awarded.
- Insurance policies implemented after the agreement is signed.
- Follow up and negotiations with Insurance Companies where needed to ensure approval of problematic cases.
- Exhausted benefits identified in close liaison with re-submission team to ensure maximum recovery from Insurance companies.
- Insurance protocols complied with at all times.
- Disallowance reconciliation and mutual settlement coordinated with Insurance Companies.
- Insurance disallowance write-offs coordinated with Accounts Receivables department after proper reconciliation.
- Disallowance reasons evaluated, improvement areas identified and changes implemented.
- Submission of Insurance department statistics on a monthly basis.
- Work distribution within insurance team/coaching of insurance team members.
- management of regional operational insurance programs (property-business interruption, third-party liability) - including service agreements with brokers.
- Preparation of detailed considered budgets for assets in operation and projects under development.
- Establish, communicate and manage goals and expectations for the department and individual performance.
- Plan and facilitate effective team meetings to share important customer or product knowledge resulting in improved communication and proactive resolution to customer inquiries.
- Regularly review outstanding claims and liaise with the Management/Finance Department to ensure the adequacy of claim reserves.
- Control and monitor the appointment of Loss Adjusters and carry out minor surveys.
- Prepare all statistics required by Management including Claim cost, Average Claim Ratio.
- Achieve monthly team targets in terms of claims processed. Communicate with other department managers pertaining to issues related to claims processing and vice versa.
- Bachelor degree with strong clinical experience. Professional coding certificate.
- Minimum of 5-7 recent years of experience in the same field.
Knowledge / Technical Skills:
- Active Listening / Speaking / Writing / Monitoring / Critical thinking.
- Customer and personal service.
- Administration and Management.
- Public Safety and Security.
- Production and Processing.
- Tolerate frequent interruptions and accommodate readily to changing work priorities.
- Be mobile and circulate in the area assignment.
Personal Abilities / Competencies:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical decision-making skills
- Strong customer service commitment
- Competent Computer Skills.
- Organized and able to work methodically.
- Presentable, pleasing personality with a professional attitude as well as confident and enthusiastic.
- Pro-active and able to successfully prioritize competing priorities.
- Able to efficiently multi-task.
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one's horizons.
- Paid visa fees
- Free health insurance
- Competitive salarY
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Experience Executive
Patient Coordinator - Healthcare
Cluster Operations and Customer Service Lead
Customer Service & Logistics Supervisor (Supply Chain)
Getinge Group Middle East