Job description / Role
• Lead the efficient operational delivery of advanced aesthetic solutions within clinic.
• Manage every aspect of the day to day clinic operation ensuring the highest quality of service is provided for patients, whilst driving sales and improving staff performance.
• Lead, motivate and manage clinic staff to encourage a high performing team – motivate, appraise, encourage, inspire confidence and support clinic staff
• Ensure all staff are trained effectively and manage performance/conflict where necessary.
• Manage effective staff rotation to ensure having the right people at the right place at the right time enabling full clinic optimization.
• Deliver industry leading customer service
• Develop and maintain a customer focused culture within the clinic that delivers high standards of service and creates long term relationships with clients.
• Manage client expectations by reporting and managing all client complaints in line with company protocol where necessary.
• Maintain a high profile within clinics and clients alike in order to lead by example and stand by company values.
• Elaborate and manage the P&L, taking every opportunity to minimize costs and maximize revenue, review and analyze clinic financial performance vs target against clinic/company EBITDA.
• Revenue generation by running multiple marketing and advertising campaigns
• Analysis of marketing activities and measurement of ROI
• Plan and implement stock control to maximize sales and minimize stock loss.
Health and Safety Regulation:
• Ensure all health organizational policies and protocol standards are met at all times - Ensure continual review of administration and operational procedures within clinic to certify full health and safety within clinic.
• Liaise with official authorities in the clinic jurisdictions and ensure the clinic compliance with rules and regulations of bodies such as DHA, DED etc.
AED 12,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Good working knowledge of Beauty & Aesthetic Industry
• Experience of working within a medical or highly regulated environment
• Previous experience in professional laser and skin treatments field
• Experience of working with P&Ls and interpretation of data
• Ability to work flexibly to suit the hours and needs of the business
• Motivated, organized and Professional
• Demonstrates strong commercial and financial acumen
• Ability to build, maintain and be part of high-performance teams
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills
• Capable of problem solving and decision making
• Honest, reliable and professional at all times
About the Company
A leading medical enterprise in the UAE.
Clinical Operations Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Quality Auditor - Quality Assurance Executive – Medical Operations
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
Banke International Properties