Job description / Role
Our client, a well-established rehabilitation center in the UAE, is currently looking for a Clinical Coordinator to be based in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Leads and directs the Nursing service provision within allocated facility and in collaboration with the Clinical Coordinator/s from other facilities of the company to ensure standardization.
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels within the interdisciplinary team.
• Promotes a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research, evidence-based practice and the development of additional skills within the specialty.
• Assists in the safe, effective and efficient management of the department with allocated resources.
• Promotes good health and well–being through education.
• Understands, supports and promotes the mission, vision and values of the facility.
• Adheres to and promotes the applicable professional codes of conduct.
• Is responsible for the overall nursing management, service delivery and evaluation of the nursing department, which includes leadership/participation in strategic planning, business development; programme evaluation, mentoring and general operations
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing and with MSc or relevant post graduate degree/diploma. Evidence of completion of discipline specific specialist courses. With valid BLS and ACLS license.
• At least 2 years in Clinical Nurse Coordinator position or not less than 3 years in a Charge/Head Nurse position.
• At least 6 years clinical experience in a large hospital or rehabilitation facility with relevant experience with patients with neurological disorders including stroke and traumatic brain injury and patients with intellectual disabilities and mental health experience
• Evidence of progression in advancing leadership/senior roles and responsibilities.
• Excellent in communication skills and competent with computers especially MS Office.
• Teaching and mentoring
• Audits and service improvements
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
|Abu Dhabi||28 Dec|
Coordinator - Corporate Communications
Green Gulf Careers
Officer - Reception - Mandarin Speaker
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)