Job description / Role
UAE government's health authority is hiring Clinical Social Workers for one of its top hospitals in Abu Dhabi, to assist patients, families and significant others with their social, environmental, financial and emotional problems that are related to illnesses or to receipt of care.
• Being involved in the daily management of workload allocation within the specialist area, taking into account the changing/competing demands and making decisions about prioritization of caseloads
• Supervising junior staff and ensuring their abidance to going rules and policies as applied and implemented in the Section/Department/Facility
• Conducting and assisting the department head in the performance appraisal of the staff
• Taking Care Management responsibility for vulnerable clients.
• This includes the production of comprehensive assessment of client needs, formulization of a social care plan and the identification of relevant resources to meet the individual’s needs.
• Where appropriate following assessment, coordinate the delivery of social care plans and liaising with the appropriate government or charity agencies
• Carrying out initial comprehensive person centered assessments, plan and implement individual strategies of care to meet identified needs in conjunction with the service user, care giver and members of the multi-disciplinary team as appropriate
• Bachelor's AND Master's degree in social work
• 2 years of experience as (Clinical) Social Worker
• Must be currently available in UAE
• Should be willing to work in a government hospital setting
Other responsibilities include:
• Acting as an advocate for the patient in ensuring that their expressed wishes are central when planning care to meet the clients long term care needs
• Undertaking comprehensive inter disciplinary assessments enabling safe and effective decision making to facilitate a safe, timely discharge from bedded units and community teams.
• To contribute to meeting service targets for delayed transfers of care
• Liaising effectively with other agencies including government and charity involved in the care of the individual thereby maintaining and enhancing close professional working relationships
• Updating patient examination history file, as required by JCI
• Working closely with patients/family in directing them to the appropriate resources and support when needed
• Working with individuals and their families at a variety of venues including service users own homes, hospital bases and a range of community settings
About the Company
We, Aambridge Staffing Solutions are a Manpower Placement Consultant, providing efficient staffing solutions with qualified, experienced & right professionals.
The Organisation operates in end to end recruitment solutions to meet customer needs during the whole recruitment cycle. Aambridge primarily focuses in serving clients with a combination of skills perfected to match the clients need and believes in maintaining the consistency of long term relationship.
Aambridge is continuously performing and has come a long way since that time. We believe that the service quality and delivery is enhanced by investment in deep and transparent relationships with its clients, built on mutual trust between each other.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
VAMED Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||12 Oct|
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||18 Oct|
The Gulf International Private Academy (GIPA)
|Al Ain||25 Oct|
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East