Job description / Role
Our receptionists are the front face of Cloud Spaces & our Clients’ Businesses. They are the heart of the operation having an extremely important role which encompasses many skills i.e. answering our telephone lines, clients telephone lines, greeting guests, providing state of the art services and supporting our clients’ businesses.
You will be an ambassador of Cloud Spaces and your presentation should always be up to our brand standards, with a smile, a can-do attitude and professionalism.
• Monitor Boardrooms, Meeting Rooms, and videoconferencing and office bookings via the system.
• Monitor all incoming and outgoing couriers and deliveries.
• Date and time stamp. Notify clients immediately on arrival (via phone or email message).
• Organize couriers
• Administer and record daily volume of incoming calls
• Inform Manager immediately of any conflicts relating to work to be completed or tasks that cannot be done.
• Keep your manager informed of all areas relating to your position and your clients (includes positive comments, complaints, workload etc.)
• Booking travel / hotel / leisure arrangements.
• Keeping the reception / secretarial area tidy.
• Be a team player and assist the rest of the team.
• Visit Manager at the end of each day to discuss your achievements.
• Liaison with relevant 3rd parties in attending to air conditioning, lights and cleaning.
• Provide excellent customer service – aiming to exceed the client’s expectation by being efficient, accurate and helpful.
• Do not sit and wait for the client to ask for help. Be creative and offer suggestions on how you can assist their business.
• Understand client’s business to better assist the client.
• Assist clients with general requirements. Notify secretarial team of any secretarial work requested by a client.
• Maintain a professional and friendly rapport with clients. Do not cross the line and be too casual.
• Maintain the highest level of confidentiality
• Educate clients to use the Cloud System, create bookings and other business services.
• Liaise with all workspace clients daily face to face and Cloud membership clients over the phone
• If you enter a client’s office throughout the day and they have an empty cup or glass always remove it on your way out.
• Providing tourist information about your city. (Have a current tourist map / events at reception.) A great receptionist will know what is happening in her city e.g. where the best restaurants are etc.
• Knowledge is POWER! – know where to get anything in your city i.e.: Best restaurants (variety price range) including address and phone numbers
• Hotels / Serviced Apartments
• Stationery / printers
• Cultural Events
• Keeping client and floor records up to date.
• Organizing security office access passes /keeping records up-to-date.
• Responsible for end of month collation of figures as allocated by Manager.
• Always use system task timer, accurately.
• Understand the benefits we provide our clients.
• Understand your services chargeable potential and strive to achieve this in providing 5 star service to our clients.
• Exceeding the client’s expectation - efficient, accurate and helpful.
• Attend team meetings, functions, networking events.
• Strong administrative abilities, proficient in email correspondence, written communication, and meticulous attention to detail.
• Experience in customer service, hospitality, real estate, or service industries is preferred but not mandatory.
• Administrative expertise, efficient in email management and requests, filing and organizational tasks handling.
About the Company
Cloud Spaces, Aldar group's pioneering brand is a business and lifestyle co-working space with a lively and welcoming environment that is ideal for those looking for an inspiring place to work.
It is Middle East's first coworking space located within a shopping mall, Yas Mall in Abu Dhabi ,our flagship location becoming the first shopping mall in this region to harbour such a concept within its premises. Our recent Expansion in Abu Dhabi Global Market financial centre has also given international clients a platform to conduct business and grow in the region.
We offer a variety of contemporary and modern workspaces designed to deliver comfort and spark motivation. A co-working space solutions for anyone who is a creative entrepreneur, freelancer , large business entity or an SME by creating an environment to work, connect and collaborate. It is designed to offer a variety of solutions to suit work needs and unleash creativity, from fully furnished office suites, to spacious and ventilated lounges, sound-proof cubicles, open work desks and fully-equipped meeting rooms. Opportunity to work within a community and meet other professionals, and give a platform for business to grow to greater heights. The coworking zones make it easy for professionals from different companies to meet and form mutually beneficial business relationships.
Considering the expansion plans, the company is looking out for professionals from various sectors who are committed and are ready to strive with the companies vision.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ManpowerGroup Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
Receptionist - Temporary (1 Month Cover)
ManpowerGroup Middle East