Job description / Role
As a Cloud Infrastructure Architect, you will be responsible to define the cloud platforms to a detailed level and the cloud designs and environments. You will design and develop the infrastructure technical architecture for the defined domain.
A well-established organisation going through exciting changes and investing heavily in new technology.
* Act as the infrastructure expert for supporting the transformation of various services from on-premises solutions to Cloud technologies.
* Plan, architect, configure and deploy large scale cloud infrastructure in Azure.
* Ensure service reliability, performance, efficiency, security and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
* Lead highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and applications deployment.
* Drive the analysis and design of quality infrastructure technical solutions in our Azure hybrid environment.
* Align innovative enterprise-wide cloud solutions across IT, business management, enterprise vendors, and internal support organisations.
* Attractive tax-free salary
* Fast-moving transformation environment
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work in a leading organisation
* Experience and working knowledge with Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service platform, including planning, configuration, optimisation and deployment.
* Strong practical Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualised environment.
* Proficiency in Windows and Azure Active Directory technologies.
* Large scale migration experience Data Centre to Data Centre and/or Data Centre to Cloud.
* Experience implementing Dynamic and Office 365 is a plus.
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
* Experience planning and developing support processes and adhering to best practices.
* Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
* Experience managing cloud/data centre operations, including governance, monitoring, alerting and notifications.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Abu Dhabi||10 Sep|
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||28 Aug|
Project Manager - IT Infrastructure
Manpower Middle East
Quest Search & Selection