Job description / Role
Cluster Accounts Payable
We are looking for an Account Payable with a demonstrated hospitality experience.
What's in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Compares and controls suppliers' invoices credit notes with all documents related to the purchase (Purchase Order/Request, delivery notes and receiving reports).
- Ensures that the purchases were authorized and that all documents are approved signed by the concerned officers.
- Ensures that the receiving procedures for suppliers were followed and invoices for services rendered are signed by the department head concerned and duly approved by the management.
- Controls the arithmetic accuracy of all invoices other taxes percentages.
- Is in charge of checking the numerical sequence of the receiving reports.
- Checks that the correct accounts allocation of the different expenses are indicated in each invoice.
- Prepares the payment of suppliers' invoices according to credit terms and presents it to the Controller for signature.
- Reconciles on going the statements from supplies against invoices and solves all discrepancies by contacting the supplier and the concerned departments of the hotel
- Files the invoices to be paid in order to facilitate the research of documents.
- At month end verifies with the cost control that the total purchases of goods (food, beverages and tailors with the invoices amounts entered and posted in the subsidiary ledger, any discrepancy has to resolved before the closing of the month.
- Controls Verifies and accounts for the general cashier's petty cash reimbursements ensuring that all documents are properly filled and approved.
- Performs price comparisons regularly and advices his/her supervisor immediately if big discrepancies arise.
- Prepares all necessary documents for payment of VAT ensuring that the tax legislation is being properly followed.
- Reviews month end subsidiary ledger's trial balance of suppliers and make corrections as required after
- Ensures that it balances with the General Ledger.
- Reviews with the cost controller, purchasing department all open purchase orders at month end.
- Maintains the necessary EDP backups at least in a monthly basis.
- Investigates all invoices received without purchase order and notifies his/her supervisor the findings for further action.
- Performs any other duties as required.
Your experience and skills include:
- Two-three years' previous experience in similar position in the hospitality industry
- At least 1-2 years' experience at same level
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Opera and sun System.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.