Job description / Role
Cluster Assistant Director of Sales - Corporate
Our team is looking for a commercially minded person, who is ready to take a leading role in helping us to implement a long-term Cluster Corporate Sales strategy.
Cluster Assistant Director of Sales - Corporate will be responsible for commercial results, and in alignment with the Cluster's vision and Accor values will support the Cluster Director of Sales in leading the sales strategy for Novotel, Ibis & Adagio Premium Dubai Al Barsha to achieve ambitious revenue and business goals.
Purposeful, resourceful, determined, dynamic, people person who never loses sight of the goal and constantly demanding progress. Outstanding presenter and influential communicator.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Sustainability at the heart of everything we do.
What you will be doing:
- Implement and monitor execution of the annual sales plan to achieve the overall organizational business objectives.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and market conditions to identify opportunities, issues, and risks, to form tactical strategies
- Research, analyse and monitor various marketing, financial and demographic factors so business opportunities may be captured/optimized, and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized
- Meet personal sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant UAE experience in Hospitality Industry
- Computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Empathetic leader with capacity to build emotional connection with the team
- Persuasive : able to adapt his/her message according to the audience
- Time management : strong planning and organization skills
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.