Job description / Role
* You will be responsible for the efficient running of the Hyatt Place Dubai Hotels in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. You will be working alongside the Director of Sales and Marketing for developing the hotels marketing strategy and business plan ensuring Divisional Objectives fully address business objectives of the hotel and needs of employees.
* The Cluster Assistant Manager - Marketing Communications would be responsible for analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing, monitoring third parties agencies with monthly reviews, and tracking performance and company's website and performing changes when needed
* The Cluster Assistant Manager - Marketing Communications is also responsible for working with the Director of Sales & Marketing to create effective online and print marketing campaigns in line with the Hyatt Place brand standards and identity. Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives and assisting with the development and maintenance of a detailed Department Operations Manual that reflects Policies & Procedures, work processes and standards of performance within the Division is a part of the job roll of the Cluster Assistant Manager - Marketing Communications
* 1-2 years in a demonstrable marketing role, digital preferred. Potential and attitude required to learn.
* Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
* Knowledge of website analytics tools
* Being up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
* Basic knowledge in creative design.
* Effective communication skills in English; additional international language(s) will be an asset.
* Photography and videography skills.
* At least two years of work experience in a similar roles, within a luxury environment.
* Your characteristics will be representative of our values: Humility, Respect, Creativity, Integrity, Empathy and Fun.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga
Job Level: Full-time
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.