Job description / Role
Cluster Credit Manager
You are the leader behind the strategy, which successfully drives overall credit sales functionality and the credit lifecycle. You are persuasive communicator with analytical set of mind. Thriving in your role, you directly contribute in growth of financial indicators of the Cluster and support effective cash-flow management.
You are our 'Master of coins'!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You will prepare and chair quarterly credit meeting with policy recommendations to improve collection, reduction of bad debts, etc.
- You will move collection of outstanding invoices as per ACCOR Standards Hotel policy to ensure continued cash flow of the hotel.
- You will ensure a continual credit control is kept on all in-house guests and necessary action is instigated.
- You will maintain proper filing and adhere to the record retention report as per Accor policy.
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Equivalent previous experience of minimum 5 years
- Computer literate, confident MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and relevant accounting systems user
- Business English
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.