Job description / Role
Cluster Director of Revenue
Reporting to the Cluster Director of S&M, apply your analytical and strategic planning strengths as Cluster Director of Revenue where you will successfully balance inventory and demand to maximize room revenue opportunities and guest satisfaction.
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Manage demand, forecasting and inventory as it relates to driving revenue opportunity for the hotel
- Maximize room revenues through a thorough understanding of all booking channels, managing inventory and rate accordingly
- Monitor transient and group booking pace in order to determine pricing and availability controls for all reservation distribution sources
- Monitor key indicators of hotel performance and third party intelligence sources to identify revenue opportunities
- Liaise with Reservations, Front Office and Sales to ensure the highest level of guest service is maintained while maximizing profit
- Ensures accurate and timely preparation of analytical reports
- Play an active role in the strategic plan, marketing plan and budgeting processes
- Stay current with industry changes and how it may impact demand
- Prepare and present weekly analytical reports
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous leadership experience within a similar role required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and relevant computer applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline required
- Must be extremely detailed oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.