Job description / Role
Specialist in Sales & Marketing with a full understanding of UAE.
The Cluster Director of Sales & Marketing will be responsible for Pullman Dubai JLT and Novotel & Ibis Gate Hotels Abu Dhabi.
What you will be doing:
- Leads and runs the Sales and Marketing Department to deliver desired results.
- Initiates and Leads in weekly Sales & Marketing meeting
- Implements all sales action plans related to his/her market areas as outlined in the marketing plan
- Disseminates sales-related information to other departments as appropriate.
- Aggressively sources for new business opportunity within the assigned industries through daily sales visit corporate and leisure accounts
- Effectively manages customers budget to maximize revenue and meet customer needs and identify opportunities to up-sell products and services throughout the sales process
What is in it for you:
- Company Bonus scheme
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.