Job description / Role
Cluster Executive Chef
You are the leader behind the strategy, which successfully drives overall performance of culinary section. You are persuasive communicator with practical and creative mind-set. Thriving in your role, you are a true dynamic entrepreneur. You have an inspiring personality that combines strong sense of team cohesion with discipline and fun.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for a food production in all restaurants, banquet functions and outlets.
- Develop menu, coordinate food purchase specifications and recipes.
- Lead the culinary team.
- Develop and monitor food and manpower budget of the Department.
- Maintain highest professional food quality and sanitation standards.
- Ensure a safe working environment for the respective team
Your experience and skills include:
- Vocational certificate or diploma, professional cuisine
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in hospitality sector
- Confident knowledge of HACCP guidelines
- Computer literate
- Business English
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.