Job description / Role
At Accor, we offer our colleagues and leaders exciting career paths and engaging work environments in destinations around the world. As Cluster Guest Experience Manager, you will be the subject expert for various projects to further improve business results and guests experience for our four properties - Fairmont the Palm, Mövenpick JLT, Riva and the pre-opening property, Th8 by Accor. You will aim to attain the highest standards of service excellence in accordance with the company guidelines.
- Serves VIP guests in a friendly, helpful and personalized manner
- Interacts and maintain excellent professional relationships with all guests
- Practices and adhere to brand standards to enhance customer service
- Takes responsibility for anticipating and meeting guests' needs
- Identifies any opportunity to improve the guest experience
- Ensures uncompromising levels of cleanliness and maintenance through each employees' responsibility
- Ensures that the Accor loyalty programs are promoted
- Provides guidance to gests on hotels activities, outlets and dining options
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, menus and promotions
- Be an ambassador at all time
- Stays guest focused and nurture a perfect guest experience
- Originates cost effective ideas and projects to improve service quality
- Creates an atmosphere of high morale and a happy working relationships in the team
- Ensures trainings are conducted and attended as scheduled
- Ensures that all employees read and understand the hotel's Employee Handbook and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations.
- Ensures that the department's operational budget is strictly adhered to and that all costs are controlled and expenditures approved
- Interprets monthly financial data, identify and take corrective actions as and when required
- Continually analyzes business practices and identify opportunity for improvements, which results in increase in revenue and/or cost savings.
- Assumes responsibility for increasing hotel sales and profits
- Ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the guests on a daily basis.
- Observes service behaviors of colleagues and ensures that all uniformed colleagues are properly attired and groomed, each wearing a nametag.
- Implements the guest recognition/service program, communicating and ensuring the process.
- Conducts regular inspection tours of the entire facility for appearance, safety, staffing, security, and maintenance.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, standards and procedures.
- Understands and can implement all emergency plans including accident, death, elevator, thefts, vicious crimes, bombs, fire, etc.
- Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Assists with energy conservation efforts by monitoring compliance during property tours.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for guest satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Intervenes in any guest/colleagues situation as needed to insure the integrity of the property is maintained, guest satisfaction is achieved, and colleague well-being is preserved.
- Serves as a leader in displaying outstanding hospitality skills.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Empowers colleagues to provide excellent customer service.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals.
- Maintains high visibility in public areas during peak times.
- Interacts with guests on a regular basis throughout the property to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
- Records guest issues in the guest response tracking system.
- Reviews comment cards and guest satisfaction results with colleagues.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Other responsibilities as needed and assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role in a luxury hotel
- Exceptional English communication skills, an additional language will be a plus
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Assistant Manager - Club Lounge
Big Fish Recruitment
Assistant Outlet Manager
Assistant T&C Manager