Job description / Role
The Cluster Learning & Development Manager identifies learning needs for ALL, Talent management, and Cultural Alignment & Identity of the Cluster.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
The Cluster Learning & Development is responsible for strategizing, planning, managing, controlling, coordinating, leading, and developing the heartists with a positive demeanor and excellent cultural language skills.
Your experience and skills include:
- Adapt with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
Your team and working environment:
The MAF Accor Hotels is one of the largest cluster in the Middle East handling the following hotels:
- Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre Hotel & Residences
- Novotel & Ibis Deira City Centre Hotel
- Suite Novotel and Ibis Mall of the Emirates
- Ibis Al Rigga Hotel
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Learning and Organizational Development Manager
|Abu Dhabi||1 Feb|
Sr. Human Resources (HR) Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Front Office and Admin Personnel
SFM Corporate Services
HR Business Partner