Job description / Role
Cluster Sales Executive - Sales & Events
- Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experiences to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social responsibilities like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Assist the sales managers and director in achieving the sales target.
- Solicits group, transient and/or banquet business and reach consistent achievement of sales objectives
- Establish parameters in tradeshows, conventions and promotion events.
- Maintain accounts, contact , activity and business details
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant sales experience is a must
- Ability to focus attention of guest needs remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment
- Defined career development path
- Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.