Job description / Role
Novotel, Ibis & Adagio Premium Dubai Al Barsha team is looking for a passionate, attentive, and just a people-person for the role of Cluster Talent & Culture Manager. Being an expert in the field you will develop and lead Talent & Culture and Learning & Development strategy were we'd be able to continue to challenge ourselves to reinvent, innovate and create what's new and next.
Cluster Talent & Culture Manager will follow the approach of business partnering by working with Cluster General Manager, in order to embrace the culture where everyone can come as they are, and feel like they belong, where 'we care, we dare, we place people at the heart of everything we do' is an everyday credo.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for effective implementation of AccorHotels IMEAT T&C and L&D strategy and initiatives
- Monitor and maintain service standards across all TC contractual services (accommodation, transportation, insurance, catering, outsourced work force, etc.)
- Responsible for the yearly manning review, TC budget and deliver on the TC P&L
- Ensure the country legislation (Trade License, Civil Defense License, ADTCD permit, Chamber of Commerce License, etc.) and Labour Law (Work permit, Labour contract, residence visa, etc.) are compliant and renewed accordingly
- Attract and retain talent ensuring recruiting strategies and people planning are aligned with IMEAT T&C P&P, company goals, operational needs, budget and P&L
- Ensuring the salary and benefits structure is in line with IMEAT T&C guidelines and annual budget
- Provide a framework for counselling, coaching, and welfare services
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.