Job description / Role
• Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Analyze and interpret all blueprints and manuals for various CNC operations and supervise all setups for the same.
• Maintain knowledge on all G-code commands and perform minor modification on machines if required and ensure compliance to all specifications for all finished pieces.
• Identify and replace all dull cutting tools and install and secure all tools for attachment with the help of various hand tools and measuring instruments.
• Analyze and measure all controls for machine factors such as speed and coolant flow and assist to edit all computerized machine control media and identify all malfunctions in machines and ensure timely repair of the same.
• Identify all sounds of machines during operation and adjust the same to resolve all issues and assist others to adjust speed in case of automatic programming machines and perform all work according to machining sequences.
• Perform all work on machines with the help of hoists and cranes if required and modify all cutting programs for various operations.
• Analyze and insert all control instructions on machines with assistance to start operations and operate all measuring tools and equipment with the help of veneers and gauges.
• Perform visual inspection on all machines and recommend required adjustments to the same and participate in all Quality Manual Standards programs.
• Ensure compliance with all safety procedures and prepare reports for all unsafe conditions in processes and ensure optimal use of all materials and equipment.
• Monitor inventory of stock and manage communication with all CNC operators and ensure a neat and clean work area at all times and free of all unwanted materials.
• Experience in working as CNC operator
• Good analytical skills
• Good experience working as CNC operator
• High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
• Certificate or diploma in engineering is an advantage.
• 3 years' experience as a CNC Machine Operator.
• Ability to translate mechanical documents and engineering drawings.
• Great attention to detail with a goal-driven attitude.
About the Company
STYRO is a leading integrated producer of Expanded polystyrene (EPS) offering solutions and services to customers in a variety of markets throughout the UAE and emerging markets.
STYRO Ltd. (STYRO Insulation Material Industries LLC) was established in the Millennium year 2000. For more than 15 years now, Styro has supported the market in different fields and services mainly Insulation, Construction, Decoration and Packaging. The manufactured product at our factory is Styro Expanded polystyrene foam, where others call it with different names like Styrofoam in USA, Thermocol in India and Pakistan, STYROPOR in Germany and some parts of Europe. As a factory based in UAE, we are also suppliers and dealers of other products like, Extruded polystyrene (XPS), Polyurethane / Polyisocynurate, Rockwool, Glass Wool and Geo-textile. Through the years, STYRO Ltd. became more than a Manufacturer of Expanded Polystyrene, but as a one stop full solution house servicing most sectors in GCC starting from UAE Cities like Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and the northern Emirates reaching the neighboring cities like Muscat- Oman and Doha-Qatar, nevertheless our boundaries are unlimited in the Middle East.
Al Reem International Construction
|Abu Dhabi||8 Aug|
Mechanical Engineer (Healthcare)
Offshore Mechanical Supervisor
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jul|