Job description / Role
The creation of exceptional out of home food experiences is the business of Nestle Professional. We are a food and beverage company dedicated to partnering in and furthering the business of everyone involved in the food service and hospitality industry. Our passion is food and beverages and our aim is to develop close relationships with all our partners and use our global experience and know-how to share new, profitable, business ideas, trends and insights to ultimately help you achieve ongoing consumer satisfaction through our brands, products and solutions. Whatever your business challenges, ideas or opportunities, we will work by your side to help you realise the success you dreamed of and to always provide a memorable culinary experience for your guests. We are not just in the business of food and beverages but dedicated to delivering exceptional satisfaction on every plate and cup, dedicated to making more possible, with you.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: Nestle Dubai
• Minimum 4-year experience as a SCA (Specialty Coffee Association) certified barista
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Coffee Barista acts an ambassador for the Nestle Professional (NP) Coffee expertise, to grow the OOH coffee category internally and externally and actively contribute to establish Nestle Professional Coffee as the reference in coffee expertise in consumers' and customers' mind. Adding to that, the coffee barista will be the Center of Excellence for the new recipes and blends, coffee education, and the link between Nestle professional in the region and other coffee ambassadors in the region.
A day in the life of:
• Building credibility and relevance for NP Coffee in the OOH industry in in the region through Associations, Networking, acting as NP's ambassador in the Barista Community
• Build relationship across the region with key association representatives, co-ordinate initiatives
• Coordinate and lead regional activation plan
• Leadership in implementing a structured and effective approach of sponsorship, competition with trade associations
• Support the PR, trade and marketing teams in external communication, events, product launches and exhibitions
• Increase the perception of Nestle professional expertise in order to become the preferred branded coffee partner for our customers
• Create the selling proposition & customer experience module for new innovations focusing on Cold Brew and Boundi
• Visit/invite customers to educate on coffee knowledge
• Create Demos/trials on new launches
• Development of recipes based on the latest trends
• Customization of blends for customers
• Initiate AAGR(Attract, Acquire, Grow & Retain) funnel by customer and create customized opportunities and action plans
• Conduct regular market visits to our customers to assess their end cup and train their staff on delivering high end cup profiles
• Constant evaluation of key competitor products and help brand / category team to develop winning propositions
Foster a strong coffee culture among Coffee Stakeholders:
• Launch the Coffee lab Training Academy
• Prepare and launch the new Coffee lab within the CEC (Customer Engagement Center)
• Train and educate all internal coffee stakeholders
• Create consistent hype internally on coffee knowledge
• Conduct market visits with sales team to explain and educate customers on coffee expertise as well as new launches and innovations
• Generate Industry Relevant and Credible Channel/Customer/Category insights to support key growth categories
• Trends and insights - generate relevant information for the market
What will make you successful:
• Advanced barista techniques, time management and organizational skills
• Experience at multiple Out of Home (OOH) segments is a plus
• Demonstrate ability to grow and retain customers
• Candidate should possess exceptional communication skills, agile & sociable
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Nestle is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Specialty Coffee Barista
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||27 Dec|
RTC-1 Employment Services