Job description / Role
Collection manager is responsible for overseeing the credit and collections activities of an organization. He/ She manages the collection of outstanding invoices while enforcing company policy. In addition, the manager follows up other companies and individuals who are late in making payments on products and services they have received.
- Oversee the collection of outstanding credit and invoices to minimize profit loss while ensuring it is handled appropriately and per company policy.
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
- Ensures a smooth and efficient collection process that reduces the number of cases that are overlooked.
- Develop goals that complement the overarching business goals of the company .
- Run reports and analyze data pertaining to the department and share with executive staff and managers of department staff as needed.
- Communicate with clients to build and maintain a strong working relationship and reduce the number of clients who stop working with the company.
- Implement credit policies and procedures that retain a smooth running of the department and avoid excessive credit limits.
- Authorizes financial settlements with people who owe large debts.
- 6-8 Years of Experience in Credits and Collection
- Billing or Coding experience
- Strong negotiation and Persuasion skills.
- Strong Follow ups
- Effectively prioritize tasks.
- Critical Thinking
- Strategic Mind-set and High-level Leadership
- Decision Making and Result Orientation.
- Analysis and Problem Solving.
- Effective Communication.
- Maintaining good relationship with Clients.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
About the Company
Exeed Industries is a leading Abu Dhabi based group, with operations spreading across the UAE and exports to the MENA region.
Exeed Industries is a diversified group of manufacturing units, with its main focus on building materials and construction related industries.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Credit Control Manager
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Manager
The Gulf Recruitment Group
Credit & Collection Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Accounts Receivable Department Head
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE