Job description / Role
• Follow up on service charge payment.
• Coordinate collections with the team, prepare outstanding statements, prepare statement of accounts & invoices.
• Update the books of accounts and relevant systems with the status in timely manners.
• Issue receipts of payments to tenants.
• Reconcile and resolve discrepancies and issues between payments received with tenant’s ledger.
• Inform and follow-up clients on bounced cheques.
• Safekeeping of PDC’s received and deposit the same on due date.
• Follow up on TSE and Water Bill payment.
• Prepare daily collection status report and submit the same on weekly basis to the Direct Manager and Senior Finance Manager.
• Prepare daily bank deposit report and submit the same to Direct Manager, Senior Accountant, and Senior collections officer.
• Submit monthly detailed service charges and collection status report to Direct Manager and Senior Finance Manager.
• Diploma in any discipline
• From 2 to 4 years of professional experience.
• Knowledge and experience in Real estate industry and owner association management
• Bachelor degree in accounting is preferred
• Good command over written and spoken English;
• Proficient in computer and internet skills.
• Excel perfection.
About the Company
Dubai Investments PJSC is a leading investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market with over 19,800 shareholders and a paid-up capital of AED 4 billion. Incorporated in 1995, Dubai Investments PJSC is a world-class company that targets investments in viable and profitable entities. The Company has grown exponentially with investments in a number of businesses across sectors - real estate, manufacturing & industrial, healthcare, education and financial investments across the UAE and the Middle East.
Dubai Investments portfolio includes 40 subsidiaries & joint ventures across a wide array of industries. Since its inception, Dubai Investments has challenged the norms and introduced cutting-edge technologies, pioneering business models, unique investment strategies and innovative concepts across its diversified portfolio spanning different sectors and markets.
Setting an example of strong, sustainable growth, Dubai Investments aims to continue its journey towards enhancing the commercial and trade interests of the UAE as it continues to seek investment opportunities in new sectors, locally and internationally, as part of its strategic expansion plans.
Dubai Investments' core operating principles are to achieve attractive returns from investing in healthy businesses with high growth potential; to achieve shareholder satisfaction through a commitment to total quality, to leverage the opportunities offered by new technology; and to be a good corporate citizen, with clearly defined value proposition, including:
- Accountability & Ownership
- Work Excellence
- Human Capital Asset
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
|Abu Dhabi||26 May|
Credit and Collection Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
AR Support Executive – Credit Controller
Irwin & Dow