Job description / Role
THIS IS WHAT AGILITY FEELS LIKE
Commercial Compliance Manager - Upcoming Position
Revenue. Reputation. Relationships with 1300 organisations. Our team's task is as challenging as it is complex. They develop the revenue that drives our profitability, funds future development and improves customer service. From landside lattes to gourmet delights, they make the best of every revenue stream through fresh and innovative service propositions.
- Protect the legal position and integrity and mitigate associated risks of DA.
- Enforce that all commercial stakeholders are operating and adherence to the required legal, ethical standards and maintaining our policies, processes and guidelines.
- This role is critical to ensure the legal and compliant operation of all commercial partners and to maintain the reputation of Dubai Airports.
- The Compliance manager will regulate and implement & control quality Compliance standards & procedures across all stakeholders.
- Ensure that our company both meets and exceeds legal standards, regulatory requirements and all in house policies pertaining to our contractual agreements with our commercial partners and stakeholders.
- Liaise with external governmental bodies to facilitate the introduction of new policies and procedures to the airport, and initiate discussions for the exemption of certain policies.
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase the efficiency, effectiveness, and operations quality for all concession management partners including but not limited to Health and Safety, tendering, contract management, concession management, audits and health and safety.
- This role is responsible for the areas above for Dubai Airport and Al Maktoum airport.
Qualification & Education
The job holder will be educated to BSc or BA in Law, Finance, Business Administration or Risk or hold a professional qualification of the same discipline.
- Detailed understanding of legal requirements of commercial business operations within the UAE;
- 5 years' Experience of working with Governmental bodies in the UAE
- 5 years' experience of a similar role within an airport or similar environment
- Expert understanding and experience of corporate governance best practice in order to refine and implement quality management control.
- Knowledge of concession management operations and license requirements
- The compliance manager must be results driven whilst being confident to advise against decisions if it should put the company at unnecessary risk, which cannot be mitigated.
- 10 years leadership experience working within Compliance, Risk, Audit or Governance in a decision-making position.
- Experience working in a heavily regulated mature market
- Detailed experience of contractual and corporate law within the UAE for LLC, LLP and FZE is essential and will play a key part of the role.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting standards, SLA's, KPI's and procedures with a methodical and diligent approach.
- Influencing multiple stakeholders in a complex matrix managed business where delivering through others is a key success factor.
- In depth experience of writing complex contracts whilst adhering to commercially challenging goals.
- Working cross functionally and influencing skills
- Ability to draft, modify, update and implement department policies.
- Understanding of Quality Control specifications and processes.
- Define and revise procedures to identify hidden risks or anomalies.
- Plan and report regularly identifying risk and progress on related mitigants.
- Knowledge of UAE company, DED, RERA laws.
- Prepare reports for senior management along with commentary to support.
- Prepare reports for external bodies, including but not restricted to Dubai Government entities.
- Evaluate controls in place and the effectiveness and efficiency
- Provide recommendations for change where necessary.
- Knowledgeable in establishing and managing SLAs.
- Knowledge and awareness of Commercial KPIs and airport dynamics.
- An appreciation of airport operations
- Able to develop, review and maintain metrics and quality surveys
- Communication, negotiation and problem resolving skills.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Al Ghurair Real Estate
Green Gulf Careers
Emirates - CAE Flight Training
Senior Compliance Officer / Analyst
Pipeline Marketing Management