Job description / Role
The Commercial Delivery Officer (CDO) is required to assist the Commercial Projects Senior Managers in the delivery of assigned commercial projects within DA leased and leasable areas, through the full project lifecycle from initiation to close-out. The CDO will be responsible for the majority of tenant site visits, data collection and follow-up activities, as well as attend and document interim inspections, design and construction workshops and client meetings.
DA Commercial undertakes a significant number of tenant-related projects throughout the year, varying from small installations (ATMs, Vending machines & kiosks) to larger scale tenant fitout works (retail concessions, spas, lounges & restaurants). Tenant premises are spread out across both DWC and DXB estates, including Cargo buildings, Flower Centre, all Terminals and Concourses. The CDO will be part of the Commercial Projects team, responsible for ensuring commercial units open for business on time, while still meeting DA quality, safety and process requirements.
Qualifications and Education:
• MINIMUM: University level degree in Engineering, Construction or Architecture.
• IDEAL: Also holds Project management certification and Construction Safety certification
• MINIMUM: 5 years construction experience in interiors or commercial fit-out.
• IDEAL: The same, but with some of that experience specifically in restaurant or shop fitout, especially inside airports, train stations, or other related areas.
Skills / Training:
• MINIMUM: Ability to use AutoCAD (2D), Excel and MS Word.
• IDEAL: Ability to use AutoCAD (2D), Excel, MS Word and Powerpoint, as well as verifying site measurements and visual surveying.
• MINIMUM: Technical understanding of commercial tenant fit-out processes and construction risks; and an ability to review and comment on commercial fit-out design submissions.
• IDEAL: Airport experience is desirable. Ability to communicate in Arabic or Indian dialects is preferred but not required.
• Tenant Fitout work often runs 24 hours to meet strict delivery deadlines, so the job holder will need a flexible approach to work hours when demand arises, including out of hours visits to review the progress of site work if required.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager - Interior Fit Out Experience
Transguard Workforce Solutions