Job description / Role
Guildhall has been requested on behalf of an international Joint-Venture working on a 92 km rail project to identify a new Commercial Director.
This is an urgent requirement and will require someone who is experienced coming in mid-way through projects and correcting issues. It is critical for applicants to have demonstrated experience in cultural intelligence, a professional demeanour and integrity.
Requirements also include:
• Prepare and maintain the Commercial Management Plan
• Develop the commercial strategy for the works and ensure widely communicated and updated as required, including implementation of project specific commercial procedures, particularly correspondences, notices, insurance, variations and claims
• Provides at any time a reliable and understandable contractual and commercial analysis of the project
• Interpretation of the Contract to ensure that obligations are clearly understood and adequately discharged; whilst working closely.
• Acting, under the direct authority of the Project Director, as the main and focal point of contract with the Legal team of the Employer.
• Conducting contractual negotiations with the Employer.
• Monitoring the execution of invoicing and payment processes.
• Establishing and implementing project specific commercial procedures particularly regarding correspondences, notifications, insurances, variation requests/ orders preparation files
• Acting as a primary interface to key stakeholders in order to provide the project team with post contract commercial support - manages insurance matters in liaison with Partners central insurance organisation
• Reports to the Project Director related commercial / finance / contract / procurement status/issues/reports of the project.
AED 50,000 to 65,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
In order to be shortlisted for this role, candidates should have the following qualifications and experience:
• Degree in Engineering or Commercial related field
• 1 major rail track related project as a Commercial Manager
• Previous employment with a reputable organisation
• Clean criminal record
• 2 references from previous employer
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Commercial Manager - Major Exhibition Programme
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Commercial Manager - Major Exhibition Programme
|Saudi Arabia||15 Apr|