Job description / Role
NTS Group is working with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company to recruit a Regional Commercial Excellence Manager. The role is responsible for the development and maximization of the Commercial Effectiveness strategy, action plans and capabilities to drive the improvement of salesforce performance and productivity in support of the business priorities. The CE Manager will work with the Country Managers/Sales Managers and Commercial Excellence Team to drive execution of Sales force excellence, Channel Strategy and Account Management across META.
• Drive channel strategy and execution across the region including distributor performance management and benchmarking.
• Execute the key account management process across META both for Trade and Hospital Channels involving customer segmentation, customer profiling, planning, business plan development and tracking of customer sales performance.
• Oversee and partner with Sales, Finance, Admin, and Legal colleagues to help manage the contracting process, ensuring that critical tasks are completed appropriately.
• Work with cluster teams to ensure the KAM process is implemented across all territories and followed up regularly in terms of account performance.
• Customer account implementation - Tracking and action planning (access stage by key account, sales performance, mitigation plan) on regular basis.
• Execution support for global/regional strategic projects, specifically in the area of Gross Margin Improvements.
• Partner scorecard management and insights generation.
• Consult with customers to understand strategies and objectives to provide guidance on program implementation and execution, as well as appropriate targeting and measurement.
• Build, lead coordinate execution of all sales force effectiveness initiatives across META, coordinating with both regional and local country leadership to build a high-performing sales organization.
• Define regional goals and develop performance metrics to drive faster revenue growth and increased sales productivity. Generate actionable insights and engage leadership to support changes.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with an emphasis on Business, Statistics, Mathematics, or other highly analytical oriented subjects.
• +10 years of experience in Sales, Account Management, Trade and Commercial Excellence functions within pharmaceutical company.
• Solid Business and Sales acumen, Strong Leadership skills with a strong reputation.
• Strong analytical skills to identify business issues and formulate actionable recommendations.
• Ability to articulate, communicate and deliver on a defined strategy.
• Ability to identify and implement process improvement changes.
• Ability to influence cross-functional teams in a matrix environment
• Good interpersonal skills including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
• Demonstrated abilities to coordinate multi-stakeholder projects.
• Ability to coach, mentor and develop colleagues.
• Flexibility; ability to adapt to changing priorities and objectives.
• Required: Working knowledge of Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and in depth knowledge of pharmaceuticals audits and information sources.
• Strongly Recommended: Proficiency and familiarity with analytics/data tools (e.g. Power BI, Access, Tableau, SQL, CRM)
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.