Job description / Role
One of the largest media companies in the Middle East, ITP Media Group are looking for commercial staffers to join both its consumer and trade brands. The company reaches an audience of more than 34 million people across the region and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
ITP Media Group’s portfolio includes major international and regional brands such as Time Out, Arabian Business, Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, Hello! Middle East, Women’s Health Middle East, Grazia Middle East, Hotelier Middle East, Revolution, The Rake and Condé Nast Traveler Middle East.
Our B2B portfolio comprises of a range of award winning market leading Publications, Websites, eNewsletters, Social Media platforms, annual awards ceremonies and dedicated technical conferences – across the region’s leading commercial sectors; Construction, Energy, Design, Hospitality, Technology and Supply chain.
We are looking for a Commercial Manager joining our existing teams, who will be responsible for individual or group brands.
This person will be responsible for
• Managing and personally leading the sales team (where appropriate) across a portfolio of independent media platforms (Print / Digital / Events)
• Be responsible for the day to day performance of their ‘brand’, development and motivation of the existing sales team and lead growth through new revenue channels.
• Selling multimedia solutions across all of our platforms with a focus on print advertising, content marketing, digital advertising, video content creation, event sponsorship and a host of innovative creative solutions.
We are looking for dynamic and tenacious commercial staffers. People that like to work in a multicultural environments and enjoy a challenge.
The right fit will be an individual who is
• Accountable, socially smart and extremely organized, a team player who uses their own initiative and communicates effectively.
• Strong negotiator and has closing skills as well as the ability to work well under pressure and maintain efficiency and accuracy are key attributes.
• An excellent understanding of media sales and the media market place, but not be defined by it, and most definitely be able to think outside its traditional parameters and sell creatively as well cross platform.
• Experience in selling social influencer channels.
• Working closely with content teams to create content concepts for partners
• Experience Analytic digital sales, Creative Selling, Brand and product development
• Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognising the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.
About the Company
ITP Media Group (ITP) is one of the largest media companies in the Middle East, with a portfolio of more than 100 brands. The company delivers quality up to date content to its readers, viewers, delegates and guests through digital, print, events, awards, video content, social media platforms and social media influencers. These brands include major international and regional names such as Time Out, Arabian Business, Harper’s Bazaar, Hello! Middle East, Construction Week and Condé Nast Traveller ME. ITP strives to offer its customers the largest audience in the GCC with the highest engagement levels by adopting a 360 degree approach.
Editorial excellence differentiates ITP in its markets and is core to the company’s success and leadership. Our intention is to provide our audience with highly engaging content, but above all, honest, straight reporting: clear, open and impartial commentary, analysis and balanced viewpoints drive our work at all times.