Job description / Role
• Responsible for all commercial aspects required to manage and sustain the company and cover the following activities:
• Assess the risks and requirements for the project, and provide advice to the Project Management;
• Coordinates and helps to evaluate among the legal issues and risks around technical solutions and legal commitment;
• Respond promptly to review requests from Development department;
• Analyze sales, marketing, finance and other reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximize growth of the project/company.
• Responsible for the financial management of projects, putting together bids for new work and negotiating and agreeing contracts.
• Maintain sustainable and productive relationships with existing clients
• You should hold a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Construction Management; A Master's Degree in Business Administration is an advantage;
• Excellent in MS Office;
• You must possess strong commercial awareness, strong client liaison skills, project management and team leadership.
• You must have an extensive understanding of the construction industry, flexibility and a talent for negotiation.
• Experience in the Middle East is highly preferred;
• You possess strong coordination skills in English, business development skills and excellent written and verbal communications skills ;
• Strong sales and presentation skills;
• Ability to multitask and prioritize projects;
• Superb negotiation capabilities;
• Must be team oriented and results focus
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Manager – Contracts & Purchasing
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Commercial and Contracts Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Cost Control Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
QS Commercial Manager - 6 Month Contract