Job description / Role
• Collaborate closely with project teams to evaluate project requirements and monitor quantity surveying aspects throughout the project lifecycle.
• Ensure timely procurement, evaluate supplier proposals, draft and review contracts, and maintain strong supplier relationship.
• Identify and mitigate commercial risks associated with the projects.
• Conduct thorough risk assessments, implement risk mitigation strategies, and ensure compliance with relevant regulations and industry best practices.
• Review and control over all procurement activities throughout the project's various stages
• Control of schedules between related parties.
• Arrange and control tender processes for main supplies, including control over volume and unit cost.
• Employ strategic planning and logistical expertise to ensure the project's smooth operation.
• Minimum of 10 years experience coupled with a track record in high end Hospitality/Hotel/Resort projects from pre contract to hand over stage.
• Degree educated preferred, MRICS desirable.
• Ideally a solid background with International Consultancies/Clients.
• This role will be based in Dubai with some travel from time to time.
• Excellent command of English Written/Communication skills.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Ignite Search & Selection
QS Quest Global Markets Ltd.
Quest Search & Selection
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)