Job description / Role
* Surpass the cargo revenue target from the assigned territory, by optimizing cargo mix (commodity, product, density, destination), increasing yield, expanding distribution, boosting load factor, leveraging network.
* Manage CSAs performance ensuring revenue targets are exceeded, and comply with Air Arabia’s policies, practices, and procedures.
* Ensure high standard of service delivery through daily activities, initiative, teamplay.
Key Result Responsibilities
* Exceed the set cargo revenue targets in the assigned territory, constantly review/ evaluate performance data, identify shortcomings, determine root causes, recommend actions to GM – Cargo, and implement corrective measures accordingly.
* Maximize cargo revenue from the assigned territory by identifying opportunities to grow sales through channels such as CGSAs, existing/ new cargo agents, CSAs, corporates/ integrators, and interline partners.
* Surpass agreed targets by optimizing cargo mix (commodity, product, density, destination), increasing yield, expanding distribution, boosting load factor, leveraging network, increasing the market share.
* Daily tele-sales and regular visits to key contacts & decision makers in Cargo agencies in the assigned territory, conduct meetings to educate and influence them to promote Air Arabia cargo services.
* Develop/ maintain effective business relationships with CGSAs, Cargo agents, CSAs, and trade companies, to enhance revenue, increase distribution, maximize yield, and optimize mix.
* Provide support and necessary guidance/ training to CGSAs, Cargo agents, CSAs, on new products, systems, and preferred sales techniques needed to promote Air Arabia Cargo in the respective area.
* Conduct benchmark analysis to keep abreast with competitors’ position/ actions, market conditions, customer needs, and revenue enhancing opportunities.
* Set published/ promotional rates for the assigned territory to maximize revenue, yield, optimize commodity mix.
* Collaborate with team members to ensure all contracts/ SLAs signed with suppliers/ providers to cater for the business needs, as per agreed specifications and are being adhered to by the providers accordingly.
* Closely liaise with Cargo Revenue Management, Operations (including CGHAs) to ensure maximum utilization of space on the network with proper yield leading to increased profitability on routes.
* Provide accurate, comprehensive reports and analysis to the GM – Cargo to ensure necessary improvements and remedial solutions are applied to enhance performance, follow up on agreed decisions to ensure timely and effective implementation, and review as appropriate.
* Takes necessary measures to setup new destinations, including coordinating necessary arrangements related to CGSA/ CSA/ CGHA contracts, systems set up, training, logistics, etc.
* Coordinate with Legal/ Finance Departments on functions such as the monthly Cargo Sales Report, invoices/ MIS, claims, processes credit facilities.
AED 132,000 to 180,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
* Aggressive sales orientation
* Takes ownership of the responsibilities in entirety.
* Proven skills in establishing/ capitalizing on customer relations and building rapport.
* Proven skills in analysing data, identifying issues and recommending effective solutions.
* Possesses effective, persuasive, negotiation, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
* Ability to use a balance of technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives that support company’s objectives.
* Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
* Capable of understanding market trends and channeling them leading to effective customer care solutions.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
* Bachelor degree or equivalent. (in management would be an advantage)
* Training in the field of product awareness, basic cargo rating, sales development, cargo reservation is essential.
* Sales and Marketing training courses are plus.
* Fluent in English Language.
* 7+ years working experience in cargo sales and customer service,
* At least 3 years of which in the airline industry in a similar role.
* Experience in narrow-body/ low cost airline is an advantage.
* Proven record of increasing sales and achieving targets and enhancing business performance given Air Arabia’s narrow-body fleet.
* Knowledgeable in all IATA/ TACT regulations, airline cargo sales and marketing.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.