Job description / Role
Reporting into the CEO & Chairman the key function of this role will be to guide and direct all commercial activities throughout the entire construction group.
- Develop and ensure commercial procedures are maintained by sharing best practice and continual improvement to protect company's commercial position.
- Responsible and accountable for developing and executing business strategies to deliver growth in accordance with the company's strategic plans
- Formulation and implementation of interventions to deliver sustained performance in terms of securing tenders and new business opportunities for the company.
- Compilation and presentation of claims management strategies for the company.
- Review reports on the status of contracts indicating current status with regards to financial situation and provide guidance and recommendations for improvements.
- Monitor the implementation of commercial policies and procedures within the organisation ensuring legal compliance
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
SUITABLE APPLICANTS WILL HAVE
- Minimum 15 years' experience.
- Come from a Construction / Main Contracting background
- Be currently operating at Commercial Director Level
- Have strong experience in the Civils, Earthworks.
- GCC Experience is essential.
- Ideally have mega projects experience.
- Possess strong disputes resolution experience
About the Company
Matchtech is a leading global engineering recruitment specialist, with over 30 years' experience in successfully matching job-seekers with hiring employers within the engineering industry. Our 300-strong team of dedicated recruitment consultants provide recruitment services across core engineering sectors including, aerospace, automotive, energy, infrastructure and maritime. We also offer specialist recruitment within the growing field of engineering technology.
We are passionate about quality and work to the most rigorous standards in the recruitment industry. Our goal is to always exceed the expectations of our customers by providing the best delivery and the highest quality service possible.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Marwan Group Holdings