Commis 2 - Outdoor Catering
Job description / Role
Do you have an appetite for career progression and ready to take your culinary skills to a world-class platform? Take your career to a whole new level with us and join our kitchen team.
What you will be doing:
- Working on several orders at once
- Constantly keeping the station clean and sanitized
- Making sure their station is properly stocked with food and equipment
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of output from station
- Creating food of the highest quality.
- Reports and tracks food waste or equipment issues to the Sous Chef
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the team and thrive for guest feedback
Your experience and skills include:
- Creative and passionate about food and customer service
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
- Kitchen school diploma
- At least 1 year experiences in the same position in hospitality industry
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.