Job description / Role
• Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
• Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
• Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
• Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
• UAE experience
• Proven commercial kitchen experience.
• Sound knowledge of local food health and safety regulations.
• Previous experience in a good hotel or hospital catering
• Effective communication skills.
• Duration - 3 Months extendable
• Availability - Immediate
• Work Location - Dubai and Abu Dhabi
About the Company
About the Adecco Group
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.