Job description / Role
We have an outstanding role for a Commis I who is looking for a chance to impress and develop within a busy four star Hotel operation.
Contributes to guest satisfaction by:
- Preparing "hot" and/or "cold" dishes in line with the supervisor's instructions
- Respecting the food health and safety standards and procedures
- Ensures all food is prepared by recipes designated by Chef de Partie/Sous Chef
- Ensure quality and quantity meets the standard
- Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Cooking Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
- Desired candidate should be a Culinary school graduate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Basic food preparation skills
- Experience working with multi-cultural teams
- Good knowledge of HACCP
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.