Job description / Role
- To produce a consistent and high quality product in the assigned Place of Work and provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with Accor International Standards Policies & Procedures in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
- To perform all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work to the standard set.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub-departments of the Kitchen or any other Department of the hotel as assigned and be able to perform all duties and tasks as per Master Task List for that Department.
- To be fully conversant with all the services and facilities offered by the hotel.
- To perform opening and closing procedures established for the Place of Work as assigned.
- To have a thorough understanding, presentation , knowledge and quality of fresh cakes, breads and pastries
- To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
- Recognizes good quality products and presentation
- Maintains high sanitation standard throughout the working station and to avoid cross contamination
- To be responsible for the preparation and presentation of food items within the assigned kitchen outlet, ensuring smooth function of the outlet and maintaining the standards required under the general guidance of the Chef de Partie in accordance to the Standard Policies and Procedures of the Food and Beverage operation and administration
- To adapt and maintain all the Brand Service Standards (BSS) established for the F&B and Food Production department.
- To be responsible for the food hygiene and safety of the outlet by ensuring that all equipment's are working properly and are trained to work safely with it.
- To adhere to the health, hygiene and safety regulations in the kitchen in accordance to Municipality rules & regulations in compliance with the HACCP policies and procedures, and is responsible to integrate them in the daily operation.
- To be fully aware and conversant of Accor spirit, values and goals and is responsible to integrate them in the day to day operation.
Level of Education
- Vocational education
Areas of study
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Atleast 1-2 years experience for the same position in a 4 or 5 star Hotel.
- Languages: fluent in the national language, English and a 3rd language would be a plus
- Specialized in cakes, breads and pastries
- Perfect knowledge of HACCP guidelines
- Must be computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Should possess a strong character with a harmonious attitude to lead a multi-cultural team to reach the set goals of the department.
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a passion for service quality and excellence.
- Outgoing, creative and eager to share the HEARTIST philosophy and Accor values with guests and associates.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.