Job description / Role
We are looking for dentists (GP and Specialists) who are willing to work on commission basis only. We pay for your license, malpractice insurance, visa and medical insurance (if needed) and give you an amazing high-end facility to work in with an awesome team!
- Evaluate the current health and condition of their patient 's teeth to determine diagnosis of dental condition, if any
- Inform their patients on how to prevent dental problems and keep their teeth and mouth as healthy as possible
- Complete treatment of affected gums, decayed and fractured teeth, and perform tooth removal for cases where there are elevated levels of decay
- Consider treatment methods and explain the options to the patient to determine which works best for them based on their situation
- Keep all equipment functional and clean and maintain dental files for all patients
- Monitor and evaluate any x-ray images for any part of the patient 's oral cavity
- Refer patients to orthodontists or another dental specialist for more advanced procedures and care
- Possess BDS, DMD, DDS, or equivalent and completion of specialty qualification
- The candidate must be Western educated and Western Nationality
- The candidate must have at least 3 years of work experience in Dubai and come with a patient base
- Excellent employer
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.