Job description / Role
The main objective of this role is to streamline all internal and external messages in the firm, to ensure consistency and timely dissemination whilst supporting the Communications Management team. Supporting the adaptation of open honest and transparent communications throughout the organisation.
• Support the implementation of the Internal Communications Plan
• Identify and evaluate new and existing Internal Communications Channels
• Support the Head of Communications in the execution of all local and regional Staff Engagement Programmes
• Assist the Head of Communications by undertaking relevant research and studies relating to projects, including but not limited to full research, analysis and recommendations, presented in comprehensive and cohesive way
• Manage the teams day to day activities, planning and delivery
• Lead on all new business requests for Communications activity
• Own the communications sections of Intranet ensuring all sections are up to date and relevant
• Draft Internal communications – where necessary
• Undertake research and project manage research projects related to internal communications activities
• Read all newsletters, external articles, documents that could enhance understanding of the business’ current/potential deals.
• Develop monthly news overview from local & group sources, internally and externally
• Ensure that the Group website is up-to-date at all times, suggest new content, edit gain approval and upload
• Support Group Social media strategy, specifically through the development of LinkedIn as a Thought Leader platform
• Support the Head of Communications in the development and management of Corporate Pitch Books
• Support the Head of Communications and wider Crisis committee as directed in times of crisis
• Write and disseminate proposals for team activities including: project, work back, roles and responsibilities and budget schedules
• Review analysis reports, and make recommendations accordingly
• Share coverage and analysis of interviews/events
• Process all team invoices and ensure details are logged on the finance sheet and that suppliers are paid in a timely manner in line with the Group Policy
• Prepares and disseminate Weekly and Monthly team reports
• Support the Head of Communications with the organisation of internal events
• Assist the team in their work when required. (Including organising sponsorships, CI activities, events, etc)
• Stay up to date on all news related to the Company, its competitors and feed information to the team. on competition and market trends
• Manage the internal and external communications team supplier relationships
• Undertake any reasonable requests for additional duties as delegated by the Head of Communications
• This job description could vary and the role needs to be flexible to ensure the team is cohesive and all tasks in the plan are achieved given the small team size and limited resources
• Due to the nature and sensitivities of this role the incumbent will be required to be responsive and work outside of normal working hours
About the Company
Abu Dhabi-based ADS Securities provides sophisticated forex, bullion and commodities trading solutions to institutional and professional investors.
Current clients include global and regional hedge funds, central banks, asset managers, market-using banks, other non-bank financial institutions and qualified trading professionals.
ADS Securities is the fastest growing Middle East based trading platform which brings together excellence in technology, world class liquidity and international standards of service to provide traders with exceptional spreads and prices.
Located in a stable and resilient marketplace, with a high level of capitalisation, ADS Securities is developing a new and dynamic forex market. Leveraging its relationships with tier 1 primary brokers and liquidity provides and by bringing in regional liquidity, ADS Securities is extending the trading hours of the major markets – bridging liquidity flows from the far-east to Europe, maintaining spreads and prices for 24/7 investors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service and Logistics Representative
Manpower Middle East
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Petrochem Middle East
American University of Sharjah (AUS)
BSF Office Assistant
Abu Dhabi University
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jan|