Job description / Role
The primary responsibility of the Communication Executive role is to support internal communication and media/public relations activity. In fulfilling this role, you will support Manager - Communication & Corporate Relations in implementing communication activities, assist in drafting media releases, website and e-newsletter production. Act as a proactive and reactive media liaison and engagement and the provision of internal communications messages.
• Assist in creating and delivering communications channels and messages (in both Arabic and English) that effectively describe and promote the university academic program and services.
• Assist in creating and delivering internal communication,
• Assist Manager - Communication & Corporate Relations in creating JU Electronic newsletter; print newsletters and Information and Announcements.
• Preparation to include: Graphic design, layout, content selection, writing and development, advertising, printing and distribution.
• Drafting media releases and dealing with media enquiries as part of on-going proactive and reactive media engagement and liaison.
• In collaboration with Marketing manager, design and produce (within JU Brand guidelines) marketing materials.
• Translate all internal communication messages.
• Edit all university publications to ensure accurate language and translation in both Arabic and English.
• Administer JU social media platforms.
Required Education and/or Experience
• Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in digital communications.
• Hold a degree in Marketing / communication.
• Ability to communicate with diverse stakeholders, and strong organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of media channels and social network.
• Proficiency in Arabic and English language is a must.
About the Company
JUMEIRA University, a private higher education institute, prepares students for professional careers in Business, Education, Health science, Islamic and Arabic Studies. Our core learning values are founded on Educational Excellence, Equal Learning Opportunities and preserving the traditions of our community. We provide cutting edge technology facilities, option to study in English and Arabic and provide separate teaching and recreational facilities for both male and female students. We offer accredited bachelor programs in Business and Islamic Studies. Our bachelor programs in Health Science, Education and Arabic studies are under accreditation.
Marketing and Communications Executive
Administrator – Academic Registry Office
Public Relations Executive (PR)
Yardstick Marketing Management
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts