Job description / Role
• Develop, execute, and manage a communication strategy.
• Create a social media strategy and create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
• Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and opportunities.
• Customize social media pages (e.g. FB, Twitter, Google, and YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content etc.
• Align efforts of teams and community partners to accurately and appropriately communicate developments of the organization that is consistent with Iris Health Services’ Shared Values, Process, and mission.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key community and communications partners.
• Prepare and submit an annual communications operational budget to the Chief Operating Officer for approval, manage effectively within this budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
• Provide communications leadership and input for all strategic planning processes with the Chief Executive Officer.
• Continuously monitor, measure, and improve the effectiveness of communication initiatives.
• Manage and provide direction for communication via the website, social media outlets, print, and other communication tools.
• Collaborate with community volunteers and partners in developing and executing communication strategies.
• Promote regular and ongoing opportunities for community partners, staff and volunteers to give feedback on the effectiveness of teams and programs.
• Organize events and PR activities based the organization’s requirements.
• Partner with the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer to represent Iris Health Services LLC with volunteers, community partners, and the media.
• Perform other duties as assigned in support of Iris Health Services LLC and its related companies.
Desired candidate must be self motivated, creative with a positive and professional approach. Should have atleast 5 year of experience in similar position with relevant qualification in PR and communications.
About the Company
IRIS HEALTH SERVICES LLC, is an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2013 Certified Third Party Administration Service Company providing professional medical benefit and claims administration services.
IRIS HEALTH with the strength of its team, experience and expertise provides an unparalleled end to end claims management solution. It's not just about claims processing but rather about managing medical claims.
Our cutting edge software platform fundamentally changes the dynamics of managing medical portfolios. As a result, our Clients benefit from many features that provide unparalleled efficiency that includes managing your medical claims, trend analysis and monitoring.