Job description / Role
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Mace Macro offers a complete facilities management service for companies anywhere in the world. Operating as a consultancy, managing agent or principal contractor, with a client base that includes global brands in over 30 countries.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - no compromise, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
Be a part of our facilities management business that oversees work for leading organisations across the public and private sectors around the world.
Our MENA hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management, facilities management and cost consultancy services.
• Responsible for managing residential owners associations in Dubai. The community manager will directly report to the ‘Director of Association Management’.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Directing responsibility for the delivery of owner association or community management services.
• Ensuring client resolutions are integrated into appropriate records and adopted on sites.
• Managing of facility management tenders from documentation to execution.
• Handling contract reviews, negotiation and overall contract management.
• Leading the delivery of our services to exceed the client’s requirements.
• Managing of in-house and third-party teams.
• Managing direct relationship with the client, developer and/or board members by telephone, email and/or one on one meetings.
• Managing annual general assembly and board meetings.
• Developing monthly reports and ensuring delivery to the client by 15th of each month.
• Ensuring client satisfactory response within the agreed response time.
• Ensuring site admin teams communications with homeowners or tenants is in line with Macro standards for customer service and response times.
• Preparing reactive quotations summary reports; ensuring accurate bill of quantity or scope of work and favourable payment terms with preferred suppliers.
• Organising strategic management inputs for community rules. enhancement and/or jointly owned property declaration accuracy.
• Resolving complaints from owners and/or tenants relating to the common areas.
• Ensuring sites are maintained in the satisfactory condition in line with client expectations and FM providers responsibilities.
• Ensuring all FM services delivered as per contract, PPM and statutory requirements.
• Ensuring all documents maintained one site as per the filing system and record management.
• Ensuring operations team handling of cash, cheques and other funds in a secure manner on sites.
• Enforcement of community rules by operations team and FM provider or security staff.
• Ensuring published notices are free of mistakes and relevant for requirement and duration.
• Ensuring community offices are kept well organised and welcoming to customers.
• Ensuring community administrators understand how to assist customers and deal with difficult customers.
• Reviewing any communication assistance required by managers and/or admins.
• Handling operational health and safety and environment management.
• Overseeing implementation of energy conservation projects.
• Overseeing building insurance coverage policy and claim reimbursements.
• Providing strategic short term and long term budgeting advice as per community requirements and/or client direction.
• Preparing service charge budgeting.
• Overseeing accounts receivables functions by community administrators.
• Ensuring service charge collection strategies are adopted.
• Managing of top service charge defaulters.
• Overseeing accounts payables for utility and supplier invoices as per agreed processes and authority matrices by operations and finance teams.
• Handling overall responsibility for ensuring accounting records are maintained effectively and up to date.
• Overseeing portfolio audits with finance team and appointed auditor.
• Arranging reserve fund management and strategic guidance.
• Ensuring all sites maintain documents and registers as per local regulations, RERA directions and other notices issued from to time.
• Dealing with board resolution management and compliance.
• Ensuring 'Mollak' company, project and budget compliance.
• Assisting escrow bank account setup related documentation.
• Ensuring portfolio are carrying satisfactory third-party certifications at all times.
• Ensuring portfolio is upheld as per ‘Dubai Civil Defense’ regulations.
• A bachelor’s degree qualification in the field is necessary.
• A certified in community association institute is an advantage.
• Licensed association manager by Dubai Real Estate Institute (DREI).
• Other DREI certifications.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
Your knowledge, experience and skills need to include:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry is essential.
• Experience in managing and motivating staff is desirable.
• With engineering or facility management background is an advantage.
• Good understanding of Law no. 27 of 2007.
• Good understanding of 'Mollak' requirements.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.
• Good communicator, team player, flexible, and positive “can-do” attitude.
• Ability to accept change, work flexibly and work under pressure is an advantage.
• Good numeracy skills and experience of managing budgets.
• Negotiation skills and commercial acumen is desired.
• Fluency in written, spoken English and Arabic is desirable.
• Excellent skills in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
• Good with 'Urbanise Strataware' software.
• With a driver’s license.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Head of Asset Management
A Leading Property Developer Company in UAE
Senior Retail Leasing Manager (Immediately Available)
CSG Global Talent
A Leading Property and Real Estate in UAE