Job description / Role
My client is a leading independent provider of corporate services and assists with market entry, business (re)structuring, company formation and business support services throughout United Arab Emirates and in over 40 jurisdictions worldwide.
They are seeking a talented professional to join their thriving Dubai office. Client-focused and service-oriented, who are eager to work in a fast- paced environment.
They are seeking Company Formation Specialists in their Dubai office. Applicants must have a successful track record of handling sophisticated client relationships and developing new business. The successful candidate will be a senior member of their local team with opportunities for career advancement.
* Overall responsibility for increasing the level of fiduciary and corporate services business
* Fee generation
* Dealing with clients, professional intermediaries and relationship managers
* Assisting prospective clients with the establishment of sophisticated corporate and fiduciary structures, both within and outside of the UAE
* Providing support and expertise to Group offices
* Maintaining ongoing client relationships with existing clients
* 2 to 7 years fee generation client-facing experience with an international trust company or company formation business.
* Family office or tax practice of a law or accounting firm
* Good Knowledge of the international tax environment, wealth planning and international business companies and trusts
* Good knowledge of UAE free zone and offshore company law
* Passionate individual committed to delivering their best in a very high paced and demanding work environment
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Strong analytical and project management skills
* Fluent in English
* Able to work in predetermined systems and processes to maximize efficiencies
* Comfortable with deadlines, budget and targets.
* A team player, but able to work independently and to take the initiative
* Keen attention to detail
* An attractive compensation package is available and will be based upon the successful candidate's relevant experience and overall suitability for the position+ commission.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
Project Manager - Tax
Senior Accountant E-commerce
Shami General Trading
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance