Job description / Role
Tax & Legal Services - Legal Corporate (Company Services) - Company Formations Specialist - Dubai
Line of Service
General Tax Consulting
Job Description & Summary
PwC Legal Middle East is a multiple award-winning regional team of over 60 lawyers and legal professionals working across M&A, Restructuring, Family Business Company Services, Corporate Governance, Corporate & Commercial, Financial Services & FinTech, Projects, Employment and NewLaw. Globally, we are part of one of the largest legal networks in the world and we have over 3,500 lawyers in over 100 countries.
Our lawyers and legal professionals work alongside the PwC's service lines, providing a truly integrated "one stop shop" service offering alongside PwC's Tax, Deals, Consulting and Assurance Services. We look to embrace technology in everything we do.
Our Company Services practice focuses on market entry and exits, legal compliance, company change services (e.g. director changes), corporate implementation support and company secretarial technology advisory.
PwC Legal Middle East's Lawyers and Legal Professionals
Our lawyers and legal professionals must be entrepreneurial and have a collaborative mindset to succeed in a legal environment that is truly different to a traditional law firm.
Technical excellence is a given and local knowledge is required. We look for people with business acumen, a global mindset and those who enjoy building relationships internally within PwC and externally with our clients, across the Middle East region and globally.
Our lawyers and legal professionals work closely with other PwC professionals at all levels and across various jurisdictions. Our senior team members play an important role in the development of junior members.
This role is working as part of the Company Services team located in Dubai. The team is busy and fast-growing, with vacancies for Company Services Associates to assist in the delivery of company services and legal entity management services to a wide range of clients (both local and international). The role requires proactive, well-organised and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy being part of a dynamic team.
- Delivery of core company services - particularly the incorporation / establishment of new entities in the UAE, as well as other company changes where required and actively working with client engagement teams in the execution of project deliverables
- Assisting with the coordination of the provision of legal entity management to a wide range of both local and international clients
- Ensuring compliance deadlines (e.g. licence renewals, accounts filings, etc.) are met and completed on time
- Direct contact with client representatives, including convening conference calls and meetings as and when required
- Providing regular updates of relevant client information to all members of the engagement team using various databases and research tools
We are interested in individuals who have the following experience and attributes:
- They will be able to work independently and as part of a team, with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Ideally the candidate will have experience of company formations (free zones and mainland) in the UAE.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker an advantage.
- Proactive, self-motivated individual, who can work under own initiative as well as being creative in sharing ideas for team development.
- Strong team working skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise a workload of company services projects.
- Passionate about client service - strong willingness to deliver excellent client service and flexibility to meet client requirements.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.