Job description / Role
My client is looking for a compensation & benefits analyst within a well reputed Multinational Professional Services Company in Dubai. Reporting into the Group HR manager, this position is a hands-on analytical and coordinator role.
* Ensuring compensation and benefit plans are administered
* Checking salaries and payroll, working on year end compensation plans and ensuring all is aligned with business objectives
* Partner with hiring manager to drive business
* Process payments and be main point of contact for salary discussions for UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar.
Key competencies and requirements
* Human Resources professionals from MNC and global organisations background are preferred.
* 4-5 hands on experience in compensation analysis, internally and locally.
* Experienced in working with HR consultancies i.e Hays, Hewlett Packard
* High level proficiency in using HRIS system i.e. Workday, Microsoft Office
* Well versed in UAE labour laws and DIFC pension schemes
* Strong attention to detail with excellent organisation skills
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.