Job description / Role
We are seeking a Compensation and Benefits Specialist who will be responsible for employee compensation structure, compensation databases, job descriptions, benchmark compensation, annual merit analysis, and employee benefits. This position will work with the HR team to ensure appropriate legal Company policy compliance. This position will also make recommendations to managers regarding job descriptions, salaries, and job classifications.
- The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in compensation and general knowledge of employee benefits.
- Must have a solid understanding of compensation and benefits demonstrated through hands-on experience, and critical thinking skills to research complex issues.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, project management, and knowledge of labor law are critical for success in this position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn and develop proficiency with other software packages, minimum of intermediate level Excel skills.
- Must be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- High level of integrity, ability to develop strong employee relationships, and desire to work in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience in compensation
- General knowledge of employee benefits
- Ability to learn and to administer employee benefits and ancillary programs
- Ability to provide guidance and coordinate project/activity deadlines of self and others. Knowledgeable of all guidelines, laws, and regulations related to labor law, employment, benefits, etc.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of compensation and benefits processes and lifecycle through hands on experience
- Possess critical thinking skills with the ability to research complex issues, develop recommendations, and implement solutions
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrate strong independent judgment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn and develop proficiency with other software packages. Minimum of intermediate level Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong writing and editing abilities, outstanding presentation skills including the ability to communicate compassionately with individuals; speak professionally in public and in front of groups
- Possess high level of integrity, ability to develop strong employee relationships, and desire to work in a team environment
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 May|
HR Source Consulting